ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

>Serrin: Be Alive

Startear

serrin is alive

>Serrin: Be alive

You did not realize that some thought you were dead. True, you never went into wrap-stuff, but you suppose that some thought you might had died during the long, long wait for the Palace to reappear. Or maybe some thought you died when the Sun Village was attacked by humans. By the Great Sun that event was scary! But not only did you survive, you are now living in the Palace everyone was waiting for so long! It is truly magical to live here, in the place where your ancestors came from.

>Now go and leave a big puckernut right where you are standing.

---

So guess who was more than delighted when upon finding that the Who's Who section had been updated, and saw that Serrin was alive? There is also this style swap challenge at EQFA, and I decided to draw in the style of Homestuck.
>:D

RedheadEmber

So... Serrin is alive, but she lost her arms in a horrible accident? =P~

Startear

Actually, no. It is the style the characters of Homestuck is drawn in the introduction pages. Unless they're doing something with them, they are drawn armless like this.

RedheadEmber

I think my theory was better! :!!

Embala

LOL at girls talk! ^^

I think "Homestuck" Serrin looks funny-cute, Startear. Hopefully we will actually SEE Serrin ... and maybe learn a bit more about her, her lifemate and Bowki.