ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Stephanie's Scribbles

Stephanie

Gonna contribute some art. :3 Mostly will probably be OCs of mine, and people who have given me permission, but maybe one day I'll draw an original Pini elf to my liking.

Stephanie

IMG_1411

Cloudbird (played by me) on the left and her sister, Eveningsky, on the right. Wolf/bird-blooded elves from Survivors of a Lost Holt.

Stephanie

IMG_1406

My character Sunset; originally from Sand Dune Valley, which then became Wild Plains Holt, and now a stray pulled across space and time to Beacon Call Holt when the original holt shut down.

Not as happy with this as with some previous drawings, but hopefully it'll inspire me to do better. (Sorry for image quality; I currently don't have the use of my scanner.)

Stephanie

moonveil

My character Moonveil, cheiftess of the Holt of Dancing Lights, an elk-blood.

Embala

A welcome howl for more :-@ art!

Great idea to picture uneven Twins this way! They seem to be very different in character as well. Judging from look I see a dreamy one and a more "down to earth" one. The dreamy eye my betray me, tho ^^

Sunset looks so soft and lovable.

Moonveil is beautiful - reflective and responsible look in her eyes. Nose and lip bow give me the impression that she has an impish trait as well. I like the earring detail.

Would be great to see more, Stephanie. :)