ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

The Final Quest cover 7

Stefan

This cover reminds me a bit of issue 20 of the OQ. (the 4 tribes, Sun folk, Gliders, Wolfriders and the Go backs..)

"The powerful psychic Sunstream assumes the role of his race's "link" to all elves, galvanizing the World of Two Moons' secretive tribes. The Wolfriders seek guidance as Cutter, Leetah, and Skywise struggle to adjust. Unexpected relationships form, new journeys begin, a dire threat surfaces, and a beloved tribemate makes a shocking choice.
• Brand-new art and adventures!"ElfquestFQ-7-b0014

RedheadEmber

Uuuuh! Sexy Cutter and Skywise!

Like that Venka and her group will turn up, from the imagery it sorta looks like she has become a leader of sorts for the Go-Backs.

Love Mender's expression!

Eyeshigh

Sexy indeed!!!!! But what will this all mean? I can think of a few spoilers, or hopes as i like to call it, but for now i will keep the to myselve.
But didn't we know Venka would lead the remaining Go-Backs? They followed her in her quest to seek Kahvi. How wonderfull new plots we will have! Can't wait!

Knightbird

RedheadEmber said: Uuuuh! Sexy Cutter and Skywise!

I love it! It reminds me of the older throwback issues!

Eyeshigh

Btw, where did you find it? Can't find it on Dark Horse yet!

travelbug

Gasp!! I had trouble breathing for a moment @-) this front page is magic @-)

I agree on Cutter and Skywise looking gorgeous, for sure.

"Beloved tribemate makes a shocking choice" sounds like Moonshade making her choice.

I think maybe Shenshen wants to go of on something of an adventure that makes Leetha look slightly worried.
I really like Leetha and Shenshen pictured together like that, and the little differences in their hair and eye colors and features. A sisters moment, it's been a long time since they were drawn right next to eachother like this :)

Dart, Mender and Freetouch together makes me think of a big brother telling somebody to stay away from his little sister ;)

I am happy to see Windkin and Auroree together as the gliders are so few <3 also I hope Teir get to meet Venka and the Go-backs

NoodlesKraft

cutter is so goddamn beautiful

sulken

maybe Mender is helping in removing Moonshade's wolfblood, Chitter has probably a more relaxed attitude towards it than Dart.

It sounds as if nothing is going to happen to Teir, despite the cover of issue #6. :/

Delhya

I love how Skywise is holding the lodestone like he used to back in the day. New adventures, unknown territories with his soul brother again. <3

I second the Sisters comment it has been awhile indeed. ^_^

Also don't like the look of those clouds on the horizon...

Eyeshigh

It is strange that Cutter, Skywise, Leetah and Dart look worried, but ShenShen, Mender and Freetouch look like "why worry? All will be good!"

I agree with you @travelbug about Dart warning Mender. And about Moonshade. She will make a choice out of character. I mean, she is, with Strongbow, the guardian of The Way, but lately she is so struggling with who and what she is.

DanWillig

maybe Mender is helping in removing Moonshade's wolf blood

Judging from this image to seems like the exact opposite might be true...looks like Mender helped someone grow out his goatee :( :O)

Delhya

lol @DanWillig I think he gets to keep the goatee? ~_^ but you may be onto something. Change is coming and rules are being broken? So excited to see what unfolds and what is untold. ^_^ <3 These exciting months cannot come quickly enough.

lunakat

So I'm betting this means it's Venka and the Go Backs that the elves find on top of the mountain. Looks like Aroree is sharing common ground with Windkin- and that Venka has indeed become their leader. I'm guessing that Mender helps Moonshade ditch her wolfblood. But why does Leetah look so concerned, when Shen Shen seems so happy- and why do Cutter and Skywise both have their shirts off? (Not that I'm complaining).

Beautiful cover. Say- where did the image come from? I can't find it on the darkhorse site.

lunakat

Why would the adjustment be particularly hard on Cutter, Leetah and Skywise? Crap. Does Cutter recognize Timmain? Not cool. Or.. maybe Skywise and Shen Shen recognize someone/s from a new tribe- and Cutter and Leetah have trouble expanding the family?

lunakat

Okay- nevermind. I've revised my theories. Based on this cover- here's what I imagine happens: Cutter and Skywise come out and run off together. (Elves aren't gay? Hey- there's a rule to break!) Leetah is disturbed- but even she admits, when prodded by Shen Shen, that she should have seen this one coming a mile away. Chitter falls for Mender- even as Dart attempts to convince her he's a playa. She doesn't listen- nor would she care. Aroree is not that hard hit by the news about Skywise, for (as she explains to fellow glider, Windkin) she's been getting it on with Venka for some time now.

My best guess so far.

MaxvonBek

Ominous clouds indeed. What happens if Sunstream makes contact with someone who doesn't want to be found?

RedheadEmber

Eyeshigh said: But didn't we know Venka would lead the remaining Go-Backs? They followed her in her quest to seek Kahvi. How wonderfull new plots we will have! Can't wait!

But at the same time she made it rather clear that she wasn't going to be the Go-Backs' new chief, at least not until they found out what happened to Kahvi. Which they very well might have in those close-to-30 years that have passed since 'Shards'.

lunakat said: - and why do Cutter and Skywise both have their shirts off? (Not that I'm complaining).

To give us something nice to look at. With all those depressing how many different ways can we depict the characters as being in distress? covers it's rather nice with something... nice!

LivietheLurker

Shenshen's "Shine where you love!" dream might come to fruition in this issue. I really want an huge and epic Shen-Quest. I can easily imagine Dart being disturbed by a choice most likely made by Moonshade (removing her wolfblood) - but could Strongbow actually follow Moonshade simply to be with her? Unlikely I know. Also - abs!!!

Sifra

If the issue is Mender removing Moonshade's wolfblood, then why are Dart and Freetouch shown and not Strongbow? I'd say in this case his reaction is of more importance?
And why would he be pissed off at Mender and not at Leetah, too? Wouldn't she be involved as well?
I'm very happy with Dart being in there though and I can't wait to see what's happening! :D
I think Cutter and Skywise are catching a cold this issue and have to stay in bed the whole time, giving the Strongbow family more screentime! :P

travelbug

I'd love a Shen-quest too :) :)

"A dire threat surfaces" Angrif is the obvious threat. His army fleet will take time to build, but we dont know how much time has passed. Besides, he surfaced long ago already.
Could it be a different threat? Somebody else? It sounds like it to me.
The world of two moons is full of potentially crazy humans.
Maybe a new twisted elf ? Or revive Winnowill, Door or Two-Edge?

travelbug

@lunakat I notice its Stefan who has posted both frontpages and previews lately. Maybe he is an insider?

sulken

Dart and Mender look like they're arguing, hm, maybe Mender already removed someone's Wolfblood (the woman, Dart recognized, is still around, right?)?

Moonshade's decision seems to be a topic in the next issue. Could there be possibly another shocking choice of someone else?

And is it just Cutter, Skywise and Leetah struggling to adjust or not rather all the elves (the trio are only the decision-makers)?

Queenie

This cover is really beautiful and intriguing. Can't wait to see what Dart and Mender are arguing about. Also, hopefully a lot of Shenshen spotlight!

I also love that we get too see Venka/Aroree/Windkin together. I always wanted Venka and Windkin to get together but now that he's the father of her half-brother it feels a bit too icky(also I love him and Ahdri together). Maybe some bonding between him and Aroree would be nice. Wasn't the reason that she joined Venka that she wanted to find more surviving gliders?

Really looking forward to this episode!

RedheadEmber

I don't think Dart would really care much if Serrin (the woman he Recognized) had her wolfblood removed. It's already been pretty much established that they aren't really lifemates anymore.

Stefan

Looks to me Skywise is pushing Cutter forward... to Timmain? Perhaps they do recognize and Skywise's saying 'it's oke, go on'... Leetah would probably feel the need of some sisterly talk about the mayhaps happening with Cutter?

Anyhow..An insider?

travelbug

:D an insider like working at dark horse or something? You seem to notice first of all of us ;)

Edit: Had a peak at one of your treads, I'm getting the impression you're based in the Netherlands. So maybe not working at dark horse then..
I'm gonna assume you're just lucky to find the new frontpages quickly :)

sulken

@Redhead: I didn't mean, that Dart might angry at Mender for removing her wolfblood but simply, that he might've done it before. Well, but Leetah certainly wouldn't need Mender's help to do it for Moonshade, though.

Windkin looks really tall compared to Aroree

Stefan

Hehe, i knew what you meant.
I just keep an eye out for sollicitations each month. (perhaps i should apply for the job 'insider')

travelbug

Well, if you didn't keep an eye out, we could have missed out on this lovely front page for maybe days or more, so thanks :D

Stefan

No worries, just want to share the awesomeness of new covers/previews. ;)

travelbug

Since these new issues started comming out, time seems to go by very slowly ;)
I think Wendy could post a few more spoilers while we're waiting..

Obviously I'm of the spoiled graphic novels generation. No patience at all :D

Cutter recognizing Timmain, the thought never crossed my mind before...
I always thought it would be Skywise and Timmain, because of his dream about the star who turn into an elf maiden, and him saying (to Ember??) that he wont recognize unless he gets the stars in return (which probably will happen if he continiues to stay in the palace and learn from Timmain).
Have you not noticed the panels in "Full Circle" where he thinks of Timmain?

The picture of Cutter and Timmain looks like they're saying goodbye to me. I think Timmain and a bunch of elves will go with palace, searching for a new world to live in without humans.

Eyeshigh

@lunakat yes, they elope (or however it is written ,lol) and leave Leetah.
Or Mender helped Cutter loose his wolfblood and Leetah is dissapointed he didn't ask her? Lol.
Cutter does look.... serene? As if he knows something that will change everything, but is cool with it?! And/Or maybe he finally hears the Starsong of Skywise..

I don't think they will find the Go-Backs yet on the mountaintop, but Kavhi is now set on re-uniting her family, so i guess she has somethinv to do with it. Maybe she sends out Windkin.

As for Moonshade loosing her Wolfblood, i think she decides in #6. But what will Strongbow do, i fear the worst.

lunakat

Hmm... what's happening, according to the blurb, is that Sunstream has just linked ll elf minds on the planet. Maybe Cutter freaks out? Maybe this is his big freak out moment- and he has a hard time adjusting- and maybe that's why it's hard for Leetah and Skywise to adjust as well?

It could be that the images in the background are just the other elves getting used to the idea that they are linked and deciding what to do about it. Who would they be going to for guidance? Timmain? Aurek?

travelbug said: The picture of Cutter and Timmain looks like they're saying goodbye to me. I think Timmain and a bunch of elves will go with palace, searching for a new world to live in without humans.

That actually hadn't occurred to me- but it makes sense.

lunakat

Stefan said: Looks to me Skywise is pushing Cutter forward

Yes- I think so too.

Delhya

So everyone is saying Dart is mad I don't see it. Freetouch looks amused and Mender looks calm and along the same lines. Dart may look concerned maybe for Kimo? (We have not seen him in a bit since he is with Shuna and her son.) It seems to me more of a "well what are we going to do?" look with the hand expressions used.

Tavie

WINGEDKIN

Tavie

sulken said: maybe Mender is helping in removing Moonshade's wolfblood, Chitter has probably a more relaxed attitude towards it than Dart.

AHHH. This theory makes lots of sense!

RedheadEmber

Delhya said: Dart may look concerned maybe for Kimo?

So... he's being completely:

"Could you be a bit more concerned for your nephew?"

Tam

Delhya said: So everyone is saying Dart is mad I don't see it. Freetouch looks amused and Mender looks calm and along the same lines. Dart may look concerned maybe for Kimo? (We have not seen him in a bit since he is with Shuna and her son.) It seems to me more of a "well what are we going to do?" look with the hand expressions used.

I agree. Dart looks concerned, maybe frustrated...but not angry.

DanWillig

I am just picturing Dart cursing at Mender saying something like "first my friend/lovemate (or whatever Kimo is to Dart) turns into a wolf and now my dad!" But maybe I'm reading Dreamtime too literally....but I still think it would be a cool twist.

Raenafel

Well, just an off-topic but I really regret they killed Tyldak... the gliders were so few already, why kill him?:(

I really think they discovered some new elves this time. Maybe rogues and loners. Maybe with a powerful chief?

Skywise: "go on, brother. Greet them." (Thinking privately "we'll probably have a new journey ahead")
Shenshen: "oh isn't this wonderful, sis?"
Leetah: "yes, but..."

Dart: "don't you understand?! This is just not the...."
Mender and Freetouch: "why not? It could as well be..."

RedheadEmber

Raenafel said: Well, just an off-topic but I really regret they killed Tyldak... the gliders were so few already, why kill him?:(

Because nobody is safe.

lunakat

Raenafel said: Skywise: "go on, brother. Greet them." (Thinking privately "we'll probably have a new journey ahead")
Shenshen: "oh isn't this wonderful, sis?"
Leetah: "yes, but..."

Maybe Leetah knows or suspects something they don't know?

lunakat

PS- Go sign Elf Pop's 'Get Well' card (in Off Topics).

Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion.

Dio

I think it could all be just as well a bit more...trivial.
EQIssue7

Embala

=)) Trouble as usual! That's hilarious, Dio! ;)

Eyeshigh

Love it!!!!

travelbug

=)) =)) =)) hahaha
I love it!

Eyeshigh

Ok, seriously. Why is the Palace a Travelegg? Another clue?

Still laughing tho!!! :))

wingthing

Oh, bless you for Windkin's line. Truer words were never spoken.

Dio

Glad You all like it! :)
Though I am really concerned about Leetah saying something like *Puckernuts*...

Eyeshigh, I think that's not the Palace, but the Travel Pod.

RedheadEmber

This is great! :D

Eyeshigh

Could be, yes @Dio. But it is bigger then the trees surrounding it......another hint maybe?

Sifra

:D Windkin's is so funny!

Delhya

LOL Excellent!! :))

Blackbird

I thi

RedheadEmber said: I don't think Dart would really care much if Serrin (the woman he Recognized) had her wolfblood removed. It's already been pretty much established that they aren't really lifemates anymore.

I'm pretty sure she is dead long ago, the child also.

Embala

Aparently Serrin is alive.

Moonshade said in TFQ #4:
My son Daert says the same even of the half Wolfrider Serrin. Though they recognized long ago, now they are almost strangers.

Blackbird

I think she meant that as he and her spirit.

Blackbird

only thing I found was about Bowki.

Bowki favored his Wolfrider heritage though he lived his life in the desert village of Sorrow’s End. As all Wolfriders, Bowki was mortal, and has now passed into the spirit realm.

Embala

Windkin talked about how "the Sunfolk have changed so much" living in the Palace. For me it doesn't make much sense when Moonshade brings an example with a spirit to support this.

Blackbird

He was also there to try to talk to Kahvis spirit. I don't know, I never read those stories about Dart and Serrin, but everyone has been saying she and Bowki died long before he woke up from his sleep.

Embala

As I said - I've a different point of view on it. I'll see whether the Final Quest will bring prove positive one way or the other. Let's agree that we disagree til then, Blackbird.

About the Dart/Serrin story - Dart said to Serrin:
Your life will be longer than a full-blood Wolfrider's. No more, no less.
http://elfquest.com/comic_viewer.php?fd=/gallery/OnlineComics/NB/NB13/_New%20Blood%20-%2013_page=1#_1

Blackbird

Yes, let's do that, don't get me wrong, I hate that this story was done by someone else than Wendy, so the art isn't..so great, and it's Wings daughter, and Strongbows first grandson we are talking about! Wanted to see them both in Wendy style. I only think that if they were alive, we would have seen them, at least Bowki...Dart can't be such a bad father? And Bowkis profile said he was a spirit :(

Embala

That's okay, Serrin. :)

As you've brought up the bios I've checked Serrin's: http://www.elfquest.com/serrin/

Heather

The way I understand it, Serrin is alive. No where in the comic has it been mentioned she was dead and Moonshade's reference to her comes across as if she is still living.

Blackbird

Well, that is not a confirmation either, she is not seen or heard from, it's been thousands of years, she is not immortal and the son is dead based on the bio, but just let us wait and see.

Tam

In Serrin's bio, she's referred to in the present. In Bowki's bio, he's referred to in the past. Serrin IS. Bowki WAS. That seems pretty definitive to me.

RedheadEmber

^ Of course the bios could change if it turns out that Serrin is dead/ Bowki is alive.

Blackbird said: Well, that is not a confirmation either, she is not seen or heard from, it's been thousands of years, she is not immortal and the son is dead based on the bio, but just let us wait and see.

Remember that Bowki has/had more wolfblood than Serrin.

Sifra

I would love to see more of both Bowki and Serrin, but I'm pretty convinced that they were never more than minor characters and will not be mentioned again.
Why they kept Serrin alive and had Bowki die, I don't understand.

Tam

They kept Serrin alive and had Bowki die because Serrin is only half Wolfrider, while Bowki is 3/4ths. The lifespan of a full-blooded Wolfrider is 3500 years, give or take a century or two. Bowki probably didn't live all that much longer than that, though he would have been expected to live longer than a full-blooded Wolfrider, and Serrin, being only half Wolfrider, even longer than that. Bowki simply reached the natural end of his life before his mother, who hasn't reached the natural end of hers.

Magpie

I agree that, judging the bio, it is clear that Serrin is alive. Also the way Moonshade mentions her seems to indicate she is. Question is: why is she mentioned? Make's me think of the scene where Dewshine talks to Teir about Windkin, which we later found out was an indication. Could it be that Serrin will make a reappearance soon?

Tam's calculation is interesting: a wolfrider's lifespan is 3500 years, what about a half wolfrider? 10000 years is nearly three times as long, so I guess Serrin must be near the end of her life... interesting... very interesting I'd say. Never before we saw an elf in the autumn of her life...

Blackbird

Again, I would LOVE it if she is alive, and I hope I am wrong! I love Woodlocks family, and thought it was sad never to see much of Serrin and Bowki, and never by Wendy, so I'm glad if I'm wrong. Not trying to argue, just have my doubts.

Sifra

If I could chose, I would rather have seen Bowki in the story. I liked the idea of Dart as a father and I think it's a shame that we've not seen much of it. And I would have liked to see how Bowki would get along with Strongbow.
I wonder what Serrin looks like now?

With this in mind, and also Moonshade's storyline, I have to say: I would not want to survive my son with a hundred years (or however long it has been for Serrin) and I can't imagine someone who has already lost a child choosing to become immortal.
I guess it's different for the elves, because they can still communicate with their deseased, so Moonshade and Serrin know their children are happy where they are now. And also maybe the deseased don't seem so far away for them (with the palace close by now) so maybe they don't miss them the way we do. While for us, it's a matter of believing or not. (in an afterlife)

RedheadEmber

It's entirely possible that Serrin, Dart and Talmah have frequent talk with their son.

lunakat

Quite frankly, Dart doesn't seem to have really been that into being a dad. It seemed like something that just happened to him against his will- and he took responsibility for as along as he felt he was required to- then opted out as soon as he felt he could.
He has stated that he has no real interest in Serrin now- so I don't see why he would spend his time communing with her or his son. He only stuck around for as long as he did in the first place because he was obliged.

RedheadEmber

I always got the impression that Dart really liked being a dad. That being with his new family took away some of the pain from what had happened, just... not enough. I don't think he was really obliged to stick around for as long as he did. Serrin and Talmah could probably have raised Bowki on their own just fine.

Dart didn't want Bowki to know about what had happened in the past, I think that if Dart had stayed out of wrapstuff he wouldn't have been able to keep the truth from his son for much longer. Sure, Bowki might've learned the truth later on, but when he was an adult, not while he was still a cub.

wingthing

I wish we knew who (if anyone) Bowki Recognized. Does Dart have like great-grandchildren Sun Folk running around (or leisurely ambling along) in the Palace?

RedheadEmber

Probably. After all; Bowki was the great-grandson of Rainsong and Woodlock. I'd say recognizing is in his genes!

travelbug

Remember when Kimo says goodbye to tribe to leave with Shuna and Shukopek?
I believe it is at the end of the special. Shenshen says to Kimo: shine where you love.
And Kimo says to Dart: do you shine where you love? Dart answers: its more like I flicker.
Kimo replies: perhaps when eyes meet eyes again?

It may be a hint that Dart will recognize again ;) there isn't very much smalltalk to fill up the space in elfquest, pretty much everything the elves say is said for a reason.

I think since Serrin has been mentioned, we may learn something more about her story. This part of the story is about collecting all the loose treads

Sifra

That's a good point, Travelbug. I think Serrin is definetly a loose thread. :)

RedheadEmber

travelbug said: Remember when Kimo says goodbye to tribe to leave with Shuna and Shukopek?
I believe it is at the end of the special.

It's actually right at the beginning of the Special. ;) page 8

travelbug

Thanks Red :)

lunakat

travelbug said: Kimo replies: perhaps when eyes meet eyes again?

I honestly thought Kimo was talking about when he sees Dart again- as in the next time their eyes meet.

RichardPini

travelbug said: This part of the story is about collecting all the loose threads

Not every single itty-bitty one. No story, no life, no experience can ever do that down to the last decimal place. If that were the case, there'd be nothing to wonder about when it was all done.

travelbug

Ok the bigger ones then :) not collecting all the small ones, that's ok with me.

But what I meant was that the published issues so far is still gathering the treads, setting up the chain of events and getting the elves set and ready for the kick of for the next big quest.

RedheadEmber

Well... sometimes a thread needs to be cut in order for the picture to end up looking the way you want it to.

travelbug

Still hope Chot will turn up again :)

lunakat

So- did you guys notice that in the spoiler image Wendy gave us way back when... when Cutter is in shock... she asked "what's missing?", and some folks noted that he wasn't wearing his vest. Well, Cutter is not wearing his vest on this cover either. Coincidence?

TalonClaw

hmm . . .
Or maybe a different Cutter? As in: the reason the teaser shows Cutter freaking out and missing his vest, is that the Palace goes back in time to just before the Wolfriders all go to sleep in wrapstuff 9500 years earlier. Imagine his reaction at having Leetah and Skywise show up at this point. The whole time travel feature of the Palace has been dropped since the Kings of the Broken Wheel storyline and I wonder what would happen if they use it to try and solve some problems that may develop.

Tam

Or if some future Cutter comes back to visit FQ Cutter? That could be interesting.

Sunstream says they can't go back to fix things, as what is destined to happen will happen...but what if they got super desperate in the future? Or what if it was some future elf who didn't know about the destiny rule or wanted to try anyway? That would be super interesting.

RedheadEmber

Maybe it's just really simple: Cutter's freaking out because he's lost his vest! He really loved that vest!

lunakat

Tam said: Or if some future Cutter comes back to visit FQ Cutter? That could be interesting.

That would explain everything. The Cutter on the cover is FC (Future Cutter). Shen Shen is all "Isn't this wonderful? Two at the same time!" But Leetah is kind of disturbed. "If I sleep with FC, am I really having a threesome- am I cheating- or am I just sleeping with Cutter?" And Skywise is like- "It's a bit odd, but try it. I did!"

Meanwhile, everyone else debates.

lunakat

RedheadEmber said: Maybe it's just really simple: Cutter's freaking out because he's lost his vest! He really loved that vest!

That's it! Definitely. For sure.

RedheadEmber

And Leetah is just being: "JEeeeez! It's a vest! Stop being such a crybaby! That vest was several centuries old, of course it would fall apart at some time!"

Eyeshigh

:))

lunakat

You know... I'm kind of impressed that Cutter's old vest lasted as long as it did...

Tam

lunakat said: That would explain everything. The Cutter on the cover is FC (Future Cutter). Shen Shen is all "Isn't this wonderful? Two at the same time!" But Leetah is kind of disturbed. "If I sleep with FC, am I really having a threesome- am I cheating- or am I just sleeping with Cutter?" And Skywise is like- "It's a bit odd, but try it. I did!"

Meanwhile, everyone else debates.

=))

lunakat said: You know... I'm kind of impressed that Cutter's old vest lasted as long as it did...

Right?? Maybe each one is just a carefully created clone of the original...

RedheadEmber

lunakat said: You know... I'm kind of impressed that Cutter's old vest lasted as long as it did...

Me too! Moonshade is a really great tanner!

Tam said: Right?? Maybe each one is just a carefully created clone of the original...

Or... this and in the end she simply went "No! I am not making one more vest for you! Do change your style every now and then."

Tam

Cutter: GASP!! Leetah! How will I go on without my vest??? Quickly, scour the tribes, we must have another tanner!

Knightbird

Tyleet....

Heather

TalonClaw said: that the Palace goes back in time to just before the Wolfriders all go to sleep in wrapstuff 9500 years earlier. Imagine his reaction at having Leetah and Skywise show up at this point. The whole time travel feature of the Palace has been dropped since the Kings of the Broken Wheel storyline and I wonder what would happen if they use it to try and solve some problems that may develop.

From what I can recall, going back in time is not a place Wendy and Richard planned to take the story. It was even put in 'The Discovery' you can't change what has already happened.
s
It's an interesting thought though!

NEXT PAGE