ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Signed books from the Elfquest Shop

RichardPini

Dammit, Jim, I'm an editor, not a retailer - it's time to lighten the load! Beginning immediately, every book that we (Warp) sell through the Elfquest Shop will be signed by Wendy and Richard Pini. Collectible hardcovers, Readers Collection volumes, whatever we have in the warehouse - and while supplies last. We're taking a break from the convention circuit, so if you've been waiting for that autographed treasure, now's the time.

(I realize this is more in the nature of an announcement than a topic for discussion, but I'll be glad to answer questions you may have.)

Thornbrake

FINALLY am going to order the infamous Elfquest "video comic."

RichardPini

We just received from Dark Horse our shipment of comp copies of both the Complete EQ Volume 1 as well as the EQ Gallery Edition - so we're able to list those in the EQ Shop (as signed copies) now. Just saying, as year's end is approaching, and as of right now, Wendy and I won't be making appearances in 2015. (Whatever workload we thought we had, just got bigger!)

Cunnowill

Rouge's Curse Hardcover for purchase? NEED and WANT. Please and thank you ;) Name your price.

Elwing

LOL, interesting username you have!