ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

What do you look like?

Zebula77

Ok, so now that everybody knows what Arfurido looks like (thanks to Skywise, you sly git! :twisted: ), I feel it's just appropriate that we all own up.

Ok, so I'll get us started. This is a photo from my band's (Clayred) last performance at the Sjonstock festival. It's not really a good photo, but at least it shows how small I am, heh. (I'm the guy on the far left, you know, the short one)

http://www2.sjonstock.no/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album57&id=F1040021

I'll post a better photo once I get my internet connection.

Oh, and everybody post photos of yourself. I'm sure we all wanna know just who the hell we're talking to. Wink

LivietheLurker

I have a picture of myself at work, but I don't have a scanner at work or at home! Oh well, I'll just have to describe myself: I'm about 1,68-1,70m tall, my hair is shortish and wavy, mostly a boring medium blonde colour, but ca. 30% of it is red. Blue eyes with glasses, a prominent, uneven nose and square face, with high cheekbones. My mouth is quite wide with slightly thin lips.

Arfurido

Zeb, thanks for this idea, now it's not just my face that is glued on this board :mrgreen: By the way, I always pictured you with red hair and beard!! Why?! Must be because of the Redlance avatar...

I'll post another pic though. It's a pic when I'm at the most happy I've ever been... it's from Iceland this summer, sweet bliss, when i watch this pic I just want to turn back the time...

(Actually there are three pics of me on this board now. One in the "introductions" thread, one in "post prizes" and one here. Hmm. The board is being Arfuridoized...)

Edit: This is the pic from the Post Prizes thread, so that's almost the entire collection :o

LordDarkhan

Arfurido your just our resident "centerfold" arent you :D

oh yeah this is me

LivietheLurker

Awww, little LordDarkhan with a football... Even an inveterate childhater like me thinks you're cute!

LordDarkhan

[quote:b2399b1ee3]Even an inveterate childhater like me thinks you're cute![/quote:b2399b1ee3]

ROFL!!!! Grin

Thank you

Blackbird

Quote:
Zebula77

(I'm the guy on the far left, you know, the short one)

Sweetie :D hehe..

what do I do to put a picture up here? I'm not good with things like this..

stardreamer

Quote:
Blackbird

Quote:
Zebula77

(I'm the guy on the far left, you know, the short one)

Sweetie :D hehe..

what do I do to put a picture up here? I'm not good with things like this..

do you have a location on the internet where you have a picts of you?? if so.. then you have to do the next thing..
[img.]http://www.location of your pict incl/.../pict.jpg [/img.]
without the dots behind img..

if you have no pict of you on the internet, you need a place to store that pict.. (do you have a digital one?)
You could store it at www.photobucket.com or any other storage place..
photobucket is a place you have to register, but its free.. and your picts stay there forever.. (well I think they are ;) )

Hope that helps you out..

*goes looking for a pict of me on the internet.. *

btw.. Arfurido you realy look wonderfull on that pict ;)
ow and LordDarkhan, that picts of you with the football is realy cool 8)
ow.. and Zebulla77 do you play in a band? that is cool.. and your not that short.. I do know a couple of ppl that are shorter.. ;)

Yeah.. found some.. :D hehe.. LOL
I love this one.. haha.. its an "old" one.. (5 years ago I think)

hm.. this one is more resent..

this one.. hmm.. :roll:

Zebula77

[quote:5f72189763]Zeb, thanks for this idea, now it's not just my face that is glued on this board By the way, I always pictured you with red hair and beard!! Why?! Must be because of the Redlance avatar... [/quote:5f72189763]

Well, I used to have a goatee, so you weren't that far off, and there is some red in my beard (I get it from my father)
I'll post a better picture soon - I just realised you can't see my eyes in that photo, heh.

That's a cute horsey pic, Anne. You look happy in it. Nice.

Andre: (that's your name, right LordD?) That baby pic just melted my heart. Veeeery cute, heh.

Stardreamer: Yeah, I know I'm not THAT short. It's just something I joke about a lot.
And yeah, playing in a band is way cool. I'm in a different band now, though, called Psience (basically a progressive rock band, just getting our stuff together now).

Blackbird: Heh, thanks! *blushing* :oops:

More pictures, guys! This is fun! :D

Jeppe

i'll get a pic. up as soon as i can... which is not soon! but hey! you don't wanna see my picture... trust me!

Blackbird

I don't think there are any pictures of me on the net :? well well

Stardreamer: You look like someone I've seen in a movie, but I can't remember who! You look so cute on the Winnie the pooh picture Wink

Arfurido

Hahaha, Stardreamer has a pic of himself at IKEA!! At the childrens department! That's really cool Grin

LordDarkhan

Hey Stardreamer, you remind me of Matthew Perry. has anyone ever told you that before?

Blackbird

Quote:
LordDarkhan

Hey Stardreamer, you remind me of Matthew Perry. has anyone ever told you that before?

YES!!! It was he I was thinking about!

goldenelfchild

Here's a pic of me (sorry they're so large :oops:)...

And a pic of me and my mom...

CrossBlade

LordDarkhan

Golden you have a beautiful smile, and your mother is goregous :D

Blackbird

Cross blade: A metal man, who reads elfquest? Wow :D

goldenelfchild

Quote:
LordDarkhan

Golden you have a beautiful smile, and your mother is goregous :D

Thank you! :D By the way, love your new avatar...The Dark Crystal has always been one of my favourite childhood movies.

stardreamer

Quote:
Blackbird

Digital one? on your puter?? , then you can place it on the internet ;)

Quote:
Blackbird

Stardreamer: You look like someone I've seen in a movie, but I can't remember who! You look so cute on the Winnie the pooh picture Wink

:oops: thanx :)

Quote:
Blackbird

Quote:
LordDarkhan

YES!!! It was he I was thinking about!

I do???
I didn't knew that.. haha.. Cool.. euh.. I think ;)
I did once heart that I look like on of the guys of euh.. whats the name of that boyband again.. ow.. wait.. Westlife..
not sure wich one I prefer.. ;) LOL

Quote:
Arfurio

Hahaha, Stardreamer has a pic of himself at IKEA!! At the childrens department! That's really cool Laughing

How did you see that so fast Surprised
I didn't thought ppl would reconise that place.. but indeed your right.. haha.. That was fun to ^_^

Btw.. Goldenelfchild
The thing I thought seeing your pict was that you look like on your avatar.. ^_^
nice picts..

Hey Cross Blade.. nice shirt.. :) is that cutter on it :D
Where did you get it? I want one to 8)

Blackbird

Quote:
stardreamer

Quote:
Blackbird

Digital one? on your puter?? , then you can place it on the internet ;)

Ok, I'm working on it :)

Blackbird

Quote:
stardreamer

Hey Cross Blade.. nice shirt.. :) is that cutter on it :D
Where did you get it? I want one to 8)

He do has a Cutter shirt!!!!!! JEALOUS!!! :twisted:

Arfurido

Quote:
stardreamer

Quote:
Arfurio

Hahaha, Stardreamer has a pic of himself at IKEA!! At the childrens department! That's really cool Laughing

How did you see that so fast Surprised
I didn't thought ppl would reconise that place.. but indeed your right.. haha.. That was fun to ^_^

There is an IKEA in the city I live in and I've been there quite a while. I recognized the furniture by it's very "Ikean" style, and btw I also recognized the tag on the table Wink

Which city in the Netherlands (/Holland, eh? It's the same thing...?) do you live in?

CrossBlade

yea its Cutter. I got it in LA about 4 years ago. I found it in a comics store kinda randumly.

Mirr

hehe, Zebula.. for some reason you remind me of Moby, I think the name of the singer is :p
And sweet Arfurido snugging a horsie, how unusual ;)
I think LordDarkhan's favourism and past Rayek-avatars made me imagine him with longer hair for some reason *grins*
Indeed, Matthew Perry.. and Pike also comes to mind when looking at the picture of stardreamer!
goldenelfchild, you just need to um decloth a bit, get a suiting tail and you're set as a WaveDancer! :)
Cross Blade.. EQ fans are diverse for sure.. *as impressed at Blackbird* :D

Somewhat recent image of me, although the blue is growing out more and more. I need to have it rebleached and redyed soon, at least the roots. One can already see the outgrowth in this piccy.. Unhappy

Blackbird

Woooha!!! Surprised

Damn, You're hot, Mirr and your hair is sooooo cool :D

stardreamer

Quote:
Arfurido

There is an IKEA in the city I live in and I've been there quite a while. I recognized the furniture by it's very "Ikean" style, and btw I also recognized the tag on the table Wink

Which city in the Netherlands (/Holland, eh? It's the same thing...?) do you live in?

:D
I live in a village nearby Goes.. southwest of Holland (or the Netherlands ;) )

Quote:
Mirr

Indeed, Matthew Perry.. and Pike also comes to mind when looking at the picture of stardreamer!

:) Pike.. huh.. hmm.. your sure you wheren't watching my avatar ;) .hehe.. Yeah.. I think I like that.. I might be related to him in some way.. (beside my love for stars wich is more Skywise ;) )

Ow and Mirr.. realy nice pict :D
*agrees with Blackbird*
btw.. your original haircollor is blond?? *just wondering :roll: *

Zebula77

Hmm, lotsa hotties here, eh? Golden, Mirr and Anne - you're all very pretty. Not that I'm surprised at all, mind. 8)

Stardreamer: yeah, I can definitely see a certain Matthew Perry resemblance, heh. Wink

Mirr: I look like Moby? I know my hair is getting shorter, but still... Wink

Cross Blade: A fellow guitarist? Way cool. Cool t-shirt, too. What kind of Strat is that, by the way?

Nibblet

Cross Blade - You look exactly like my boyfriend. You have no idea how spooky that was for me!! Surprised Of course, when I showed him he said "He's a handsome bugger, isn't he?"

goldenelfchild

Quote:
Zebula77

Hmm, lotsa hotties here, eh? Golden, Mirr and Anne - you're all very pretty. Not that I'm surprised at all, mind. 8)

Why thank you, it's always nice to have a bit of flattery to inflate the ego (especially since I don't think I'm all that pretty). Wink :D

Zebula77

But you should.

goldenelfchild

:D

KingJohnny

Here's me, about a year ago.

[/img]

stardreamer

*bows for the King*

Now I understand why you are KINGJohnny.. ;)

Cool pict... Are you always dressed that way.. or whas there a particular reason?

Zebula77

Love those pants, KingJohnny! Wink

LivietheLurker

Nice crown! :D

Murrin_HighPeak

http://www.kasuto.net/uploads/Wolfie.jpg

that me last year bah I look like a dork
Cross Blade: Dude you look awesome! love the Cutter shirt.
LordD: Oh wow so thats what you look like!
KingJohnny: *Bow* Murrin Highpeak at your service my lord!

KingJohnny

I wish I dressed like that all the time. Grin King Johnny has been my nickname since I was in third grade. It started out as a superhero type character that I made up about myself. It eventually evolved into other things, such as the main character of a fantasy story I wrote; back in high school, everyone knew me as a huge video game fan so they called me King of Nintendo. Everyone just started calling me King Johnny, even people I didn't know. I was probably the most popular unpopular person. Grin

That crown is just a cheap plastic one I found at a costume shop. It looks pretty good though. I sold the clothes on Ebay last year, which is why I took that pic, so I can at least have a picture of me dressed as "the king". I never wore the clothes other than a couple times. They were expensive anyway.

I have a funny story. They are just regular purple hot vinyl pants. I wore them to Beatlefest here in Chicago one year. I just wanted to dress up, sort of like a rock star. I met a girl with her dad and hung out with them the whole day. Everyone was checking me out (I had a leopard design shirt and glossy yellow boots on as well). When I got home and peeled off those tight pants, there was a huge rip down the crack!! How long was it there?? So, I asked my female friend about it and she said she and her dad noticed it the moment they met me, which means I was walking around the whole day and night with a huge rip up my ass. Not only that, I was wearing just regular white briefs! So here I am, thinking all these girls are checking out my ass but instead they are staring at my tighty whities. I thought I was so cool, such a badass but in fact I looked like a fool. Grin

KingJohnny

Here's a pic of me and my girlfriend, Jenny. It was taken, oh, about 120 years ago. Wink

Here I am with Catwoman and Vampirella at the Chicago comic con about 7 years ago. Catwoman saw my shirt, came up to me and was like "oh my god, I love Elfquest!" and I'm thinking "I love hot Asian girls in tight purple outfits!" It's a badly scanned picture, so sorry about the quality. It's hard to tell, but I'm checking out Catwoman with a sideways glance.

Blackbird

Quote:
Murrin_HighPeak

http://www.kasuto.net/uploads/Wolfie.jpg

that me last year bah I look like a dork

You were sweet Wink Love those eyes, big, dreamy and brown :D

scarlettdoll

[quote:2d4000a9a4]So here I am, thinking all these girls are checking out my ass but instead they are staring at my tighty whities. [/quote:2d4000a9a4] I'm sorry to laugh at your misfortune but I love the gunslinger one! And Vamperella--whoa! Surprised

Murrin--you're cute! How old in that pic?

KingJohnny

Don't apologise. It's a funny story. I love telling it.

Zebula77

[quote:a7ffefb268]"I love hot Asian girls in tight purple outfits!" [/quote:a7ffefb268]

Hmm, sounds like a dream I once had. Well, a waking one that is.

Mirr

Thanks Blackbird and stardreamer :)

KingJohnny, in the first piccy you remind me of that that character from The Princess Bride that kept saying "Inconcievable!" all the time :D

Murrin, your eyes had such a great brown shade, like amber beads :)

LordDarkhan

[quote:1a0b3e2eab]KingJohnny, in the first piccy you remind me of that that character from The Princess Bride that kept saying "Inconcievable!" all the time [/quote:1a0b3e2eab]

OMG i thought the same thing

Zebula77

Heh, how true.

malle

Hey guys:)
I have already posted a picture of myself in another thread, but I can do so again. I really like the atmosphere in these forums, people seem very friendly and I like that! Hope to get to know you all better.
It seems like there is a couple of fellow danes in here as well - vær hilset venner! :p I've noticed Jeppe and wildfire so far, are there others?;)

Well, here is my picture:

2-3 months ago.

and another, a bit older:

A year and a half ago I think..

Blackbird

Surprised Surprised

You are damn pretty!! Love the hair! Wink

malle

*blushing* :oops:

thinks so?

Which haircut do you mean? ;)

Arthis

Quote:
Blackbird

Surprised Surprised

You are damn pretty!!

+1 :D :oops:

goldenelfchild

Add me to the "damn you're pretty" pool. I like both haircuts myself...

It's also fun to go to the beginning of this thread and look at all the pictures and stories from earlier. Fun times, and welcome! Wink :D

Blackbird

Quote:
malle

*blushing* :oops:

thinks so?

Which haircut do you mean? ;)

The one on the colour picture (not that I don't like the other one :) )

Wee..I think all guys should have that kind of hair!!

malle

Hehe, im flattered guys Wink

My father thinks I should get it cut, but I only will when its ticling in my nose or blocking my view - and its never gonna be that short! ;) Once i had like a cockscomb alike with short hair in the sides and kinda spiky on top, well - i like this better... hmm, why am I talking about haircuts?! sorry! :oops:

By the way, its randomly that my shirt says "hate", I just noticed.. Im really not a hateful person, actually i don't think I really hate(!) anything. What a contrast :p

oh, gotta go to class. Its great fun looking in here once in a while.. im glad I discovered this great forum with you great people... See you around!

Arfurido

+1?! Heck, be glad I don't live in Denmark, malle, I'm crazy about the young, kind, innocent look :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh, and hi by the way... I'm not on that often, so hello and welcome :)

And do not listen to your father, keep the hair!! *giggle*

Blackbird

Quote:
malle

My father thinks I should get it cut!

Don't listen to your father Wink

Jeppe

gonna write some in danish... sorry all you international persons :( :

Må nok gi' de andre ret i at du ser ret godt ud (i hvert fald bedre end mig Wink :roll: ) Bortset fra mig og Wildfire er der også (og nu er jeg desværre ikke helt sikker på at navnene er stavet rigtigt :oops: ) Brownberry, Kain og forfatteren af "Neverwinter nights elfquest module" i "Suggestions" eller fan fic forummet.

ses flotte fyr Wink

Back to english:
safely back from london (the city/land without EQ :( poor (pour?) people) My mini-photo-series "A day in London" is due to Monday! be joyed Grin

malle

Quote:
Arfurido

Oh, and hi by the way... I'm not on that often, so hello and welcome :)

Hello Arfurido, and thanks - also for the compliment, I saw your picture somewhere too, you are very pretty... I would say, too bad you don't live in Denmark ;):P

Quote:
Arfurido

And do not listen to your father, keep the hair!! *giggle*

and

Quote:
Blackbird

Quote:
malle

My father thinks I should get it cut!

Don't listen to your father Wink

Well... i won't! So don't worry! :)

To Jeppe:
Hej Jeppe, også tak for komplimenten til dig - op med selvtilliden, du er sikkert en flot fyr - jeg har aldrig syntes jeg var noget specielt, men det er alle åbenbart ikke enige i :)
Vi er da alligevel et par danskere så, jeg håber jeg kommer til at lære jer allesammen bedre at kende! - Hvor kommer du iøvrigt fra Jeppe?

Snakkes ved makker :D

Arthis

Quote:
Arfurido

+1?!

Is that a question about the meening of my previous post "+1" Arfurido?

If so: on French forums, "+1" means "I agree" or "same for me"

Malle is realy damn cute (to young for my taste, but cute nonetheless)

Zebula77

A warm welcome to you Malle, even though you're a bit too male for my taste. Grin

I'm straight so, yeah...

stardreamer

Quote:
Zebula77

A warm welcome to you Malle, even though you're a bit too male for my taste. Grin

I'm straight so, yeah...

hehe.. agrees with all of it.. :D LOL :D

Jeppe

Quote:
malle

Hvor kommer du iøvrigt fra Jeppe?

Snakkes ved makker :D

Fyn... det rigtige Danmark... Wink

Sjælland og tilhørende øer = reserve svenskere

Jylland og tilhørende øer = reserve tyskere (med et fåtal af rigtige jyder som også tælles for rigtige danskere)

Fyn og Øerne = Danmark...

åh nej... nu bli'r jeg mærkelig og fjollet igen :roll:

see you all, guys (evil laughter!!)!

malle

Thanks too you guys! I enjoy being here.

Quote:
Jeppe

Fyn... det rigtige Danmark... ;)

Jylland og tilhørende øer = reserve tyskere (med et fåtal af rigtige jyder som også tælles for rigtige danskere)

Fyn og Øerne = Danmark...

åh nej... nu bli'r jeg mærkelig og fjollet igen :roll:

Så må jeg være en af de få jyder, for jeg er ihvertfald hverken tysker eller reserve tysker - jeg hader sproget og bryder mig ikke om wurst!

Der skal også være plads til at være mærkelig og fjollet- "Normality is the death of personality!" , den plejer jeg at undskylde mig med, jeg kan sgu' også være underlig! Grin

Jeppe

Man kan høre på dig om du er ægte jyde eller reservetysker... der er ikke så stor forskel på den jydske/sønderjydske/nordjydske og tyske "accent"/"dialekt", men hvis man hører godt efter er det faktisk ganske let at høre forskel!

scarlettdoll

what are some other sites where you could get a picture online?

CrossBlade

I use http://www.photobucket.com/

stardreamer

Quote:
Cross Blade

me to.. and I think it a verry good one.. till so far never had problems with it.. and the picts can stay one for.. euh.. ever.. or even longer..

Blackbird

Quote:
Cross Blade

And this one dosen't cost anything?

stardreamer

Quote:
Blackbird

Quote:
Cross Blade

And this one dosen't cost anything?

nope.. nothing.. :D
only registering no paying... :roll:

PCoquelin

I look like this :

( don't flee ! )

wildfire

Quote:
malle

Well, here is my picture:

2-3 months ago.

and another, a bit older:

A year and a half ago I think..

Wow, you´re HOT! :D Had to say it Grin

wildfire

Quote:
Jeppe

You *beeeeep!* Hmf!
Som I sikkert har regnet ud bor jeg på Sjælland :P I Slagelse for at være mere præcis. :D "Reserve-svensker"! Grin

wildfire

Quote:
PCoquelin

I look like this :

( don't flee ! )

Somehow I´ve always imagined you as a blond guy with somewhat tanned skin :D

Jeppe

Quote:
wildfire

Quote:
PCoquelin

I look like this :

( don't flee ! )

... me too... weird...

Ligger Slagelse øst eller vest for Roskilde Wildfire? (såså! det var jo bare en joke... desuden var jeg høj på Cola!! forgive and forget Unhappy )

Yngvar

OK, since everybody else is doing it:

wildfire

Quote:
Jeppe

Quote:
wildfire

Quote:
PCoquelin

I look like this :

( don't flee ! )

... me too... weird...

Ligger Slagelse øst eller vest for Roskilde Wildfire? (såså! det var jo bare en joke... desuden var jeg høj på Cola!! forgive and forget Unhappy )

Aww, drillede bare Wink Slagelse ligger syd-vest for Roskilde :D Ret tæt på Korsør. There you go:

PCoquelin

Hmmm...
I was blond.

Have a look at me at 5 (31yrs ago) :

But I just don't get "tanned" ( I tried... )

See you !

Blackbird

Quote:
PCoquelin

Hmmm...
I was blond.

Have a look at me at 5 (31yrs ago) :

But I just don't get "tanned" ( I tried... )

See you !

Aww.....sweetie :D

Blackbird

Ok, let's see if this works..

If it works, this is me!
As I said, me and my bestfriend had a photosession, and well..I know the pictures are kinda strange, like "look at me, I'm a bimbo" But now you have a clue how I look..hehe...Don't judge me!!

( BIG hugs to Stardreamer for the help Wink )

Zebula77

I can't see 'em, Tone. Unhappy

Could you post the link maybe?

LivietheLurker

Intense eyes, Tone!

Darkelf

okay this old i mean really old. its a pic of me at con when i was really little.
I'm the little girl with her hand in her hair, its the only one i could find on da internet...sadly. and you can't see ma face!

stardreamer

Quote:
Blackbird

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/my_elfquest/Forum/tone2_small.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/my_elfquest/Forum/tone1_small.jpg

If it works, this is me!
As I said, me and my bestfriend had a photosession, and well..I know the pictures are kinda strange, like "look at me, I'm a bimbo" But now you have a clue how I look..hehe...Don't judge me!!

( BIG hugs to Stardreamer for the help Wink )

:D Glad it work.. thanx for the hug :D

I think the picts are kinda cool 8) haha.. you have beautifull blue eyes.. you know that??
btw.. is that a LOTR necklace (was that correct english? anyway.. that thing round your neck. :oops: )

Ow and Zeb.. if you see the quote above I placed the links in it.. so you could check them out ;)
But I think you should be able to see them.. maybe you just got by on a euh.. wrong moment.. (when its bussy on Photobucket it could take a lot of time to show the picts.. and some puters don't like that.. and don't show the pict in that case.. )
anyway..

Ow.. and PCoquelin you realy changed a lot in all those years.. but that smile is still the same :) Cool..

ow and.. darkelf.. is that a trol on that pict?? :roll: :P looks to me you where wondering that to.. :roll:

Blackbird

Quote:
stardreamer

:D Glad it work.. thanx for the hug :D

I think the picts are kinda cool 8) haha.. you have beautifull blue eyes.. you know that??
btw.. is that a LOTR necklace (was that correct english? anyway.. that thing round your neck. :oops: )

Thank you... :oops: :oops: :)

Yes, it is, was a present on by 18th birthday, the best present ever..hehe :)

Blackbird

Livie: I take that as a compliment?

Zeb: See it now?

LivietheLurker

Quote:
Blackbird

Definitely.

Blackbird

Quote:
Livie the Lurker

Quote:
Blackbird

Definitely.

:)

Zebula77

Yeah, I see 'em now.

Seriously cute, Tone. Kinda elfy (and that is a compliment, by the way). Umm, so..erhmm...when were we gonna move in together? Wink

Blackbird

Quote:
Zebula77

Yeah, I see 'em now.

Seriously cute, Tone. Kinda elfy (and that is a compliment, by the way). Umm, so..erhmm...when were we gonna move in together? Wink

Oh, don't say that, you're making me blush :oops: Thank you
Well, first of all, where are we going to live? Wink

malle

Hey guys! Phew, rough weekend - I see you are all going strong! :)

Thanks for the compliment Wildfire and nice to meet you, another Dane yay! I don't like Jeppe's analysis of the danes either, was I suppose to be a reserve-German?! Hell no! (no offence if any germans in here :))
Let's squees the little maggot from both side shall we?! Grin

wow, you are pretty Blackbird! Love those eyes, you look a bit like an elf, with those elegant cheekbone and the eyes, especially the eyes ;)

..oh and by the way Jeppe, you know I mean you no harm, just fooling around! :twisted:

Blackbird

Quote:
malle

wow, you are pretty Blackbird! Love those eyes, you look a bit like an elf, with those elegant cheekbone and the eyes, especially the eyes ;)

Thank you :oops:

Zebula77

Quote:
Blackbird

Quote:
Zebula77

Yeah, I see 'em now.

Oh, don't say that, you're making me blush :oops: Thank you
Well, first of all, where are we going to live? Wink

Oh, we'll find some cozy holt somewhere north of Grong. You just wait and see.

Blackbird

Quote:
Zebula77

Oh, we'll find some cozy holt somewhere north of Grong. You just wait and see.

Weee!!! :D I can't wait!!! :D

stardreamer

if you to can't wait .. you can stay in my holt for a while.. :roll:
hehe.. Zeb can learn me to play guitar with short fingers then ;) LOL

Zebula77

Hehe, yeah. That sounds interesting.

Blackbird

Quote:
stardreamer

Weee, I want to go to Holland, think it's a beautiful country :)

Jeppe

Nice picture Blackbird (Especially with the evenstar :D )

stardreamer

Quote:
Zeb

Hehe, yeah. That sounds interesting.

Quote:
Blackbird

Quote:
stardreamer

Weee, I want to go to Holland, think it's a beautiful country :)

Your both welcome :)
Holland is nice.. (in my opinion) I like the place I live.. (not so far from the beach wich I love :D
buth its a bit flath.. overhere.. :roll: haha..

Blackbird

Quote:
stardreamer

Holland is nice.. (in my opinion) I like the place I live.. (not so far from the beach wich I love :D

Flath is not bad at all, sick of al this mountains where I live :(

Quote:
Jeppe

Nice picture Blackbird (Especially with the evenstar )..

Thank you :) It's a beautiful necklace, I agree..got it from a friend, I almost never use it, because I'm a afraid to lose it, or break it..

stardreamer

Quote:
Blackbird

Quote:
stardreamer

Flath is not bad at all, sick of al this mountains where I live :(

o dear..
well no mountains here... *looks around* .. ow wait.. Iam inside.. and its dark outside.. I can't see it now :roll:
well anyway.. at daylight they aren't here.. so..
so come visit when your sick of the mountains.. ;)

Blackbird

Quote:
stardreamer

o dear..
well no mountains here... *looks around* .. ow wait.. Iam inside.. and its dark outside.. I can't see it now :roll:
well anyway.. at daylight they aren't here.. so..
so come visit when your sick of the mountains.. ;)

Well, don't say anything you will regret, maybe I'll show up on day :D

NEXT PAGE